Friday 25 September 2020

VASELINE EXPERT CARE EXTREMELY DRY SKIN RESCUE

So, I have gotten a free Vaseline Expert Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue sample from TryandReview.com, link to website will be attached below.

I have been using this product for almost a month already, and I applied as suggested twice per day. The one factor that makes me really like this Vaseline range is how mild the smell it, I am a person who really enjoy product that has mild smell, no fragrance if possible and this product itself is a Fragrance free therapy cream. Yes Yes Yes for that. 


Vaseline Latest Product


The texture feels smooth and normal like what a cream should be. After using this product, I can say that my normally super dry skin is definitely less dry that usual, it stated that the product will able to moisturize up to 2 hours, but for me maybe around 3.5 hours. It is not sticky at all. Maybe I am being biased too, but I have been using their Vaseline Healthy White UV (the pink one) all this time, so I am definitely a Vaseline fan to began with. The thing I find special about this product it is provides me with more moisture and last longer. If I am to leave outdoor, I would reapply once more time after I bath. All in all , I really enjoy this product and glad that I got to try this, will surely consider buying this range from now on. My skin definitely got moisture from the glycerin, replenished my skin with pro lipids and also hydrate my dry dry skin with jelly.




So how TryandReview.com works?

Just click on this link : tryandreview.com, register for an account and there will constantly be new product/current product that you can apply for. Wait patiently and see if you are one of the lucky testers. Remember to try out the product that they have delivered to you and write an honest review which normally consists of a Photo/Video. Happy hunting for freebies using this website.

@tryandreview

@vaselinemy

#vaselineMY

#ExpertCare 

#SkinStrong

#TryandReviewMY

#vaselineproducts

No comments:

Post a Comment